Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blondes & Brunettes

DSC01704
Megan & Brandon
I have been looking for a frame for this picture of my boy & his girl.  Yesterday, I found this one at target and absolutely had to have it.  $4.99 !!! Are they the cutest couple EVER!!!!  xo  I am so happy – because they are so happy!!



DSC01706
 I ADORE VINCE VAUGHN.  Actually, if I were younger and single…..I would seek him out.  I love his expressions: he is manly and childlike all wrapped up in this large teddy bear frame.  YUMMY!!!!  This movie is HYSTERICAL.  




DSC01707
My sweet Aunt Winnie (click here to read about her in my Red Door Christmas post) sent me these pictures of my mom & dad from the 50’s.  My mom, a BEAUTIFUL platinum blonde and my dad – well, GORGEOUS!  and that baby in the picture …..me.  My mom was 18 and daddy was 19. Daddy passed in 1974 at the age of 38, mommy is 71 now.



DSC01709
And lastly, this blonde is me and the brunette, hubby.  This was a Christmas party we were attending, about 8 years ago. If only we could turn back time.

Hope you enjoyed my Blondes & Brunettes! 
Have a beautiful week! ~Cheryl

Popular Posts