Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Texting

…….. and driving
After viewing this video and passing it along to my friends and family ~ I knew I could reach so many more people through my blog with thousands of “hits” per month.  I encourage each of you that stop by, please, watch this video.  We must get educated and educate on this horrific danger that has become a way of life for so many of us.

I understand that many of the bloggers in the blogging world have their comments going to their Blackberry Phones ~ and I pray that you do not read your emails or respond while driving.  None of this is worth losing a life or worse taking a life.  ox Cheryl

http://www.tvkim.com/watch/669/kims-picks-dont-text-while-driving?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=csotd&utm_content=2011-01-05-fifl&utm_campaign=s
Graphic Photos From Texting Car Crash
Text Messaging
     
is this you?


i know it has been me.

Popular Posts