Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bella

While looking through some pictures, I couldn’t help but get a smile on my face when I came across this sweet little thing.  My grandpuppy.
DSC01879
DSC02149
This is when Ms. Bella was not allowed on the couch.  We don’t allow dogs on the furniture in our family.
(unless you are just too dang cute to yell at)



DSC02095
Looking at her, we decided she had a lot of “pointer” in her! Learning the stance.



DSC02124
REMEMBER:       “ NO DOGS ON THE FURNITURE !!!”  
(unless you are as sweet as can be and let grandma snuggle you)




DSC02123
DSC02399 Sweet baby all grown into a beautiful girl!!    (in less than a year)     LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE LIPS!!!!! 



DSC02401 What does grandma say ????
DSC02405  “NO DOGS ON THE FURNITURE !!!!”
(unless your back legs are still on the floor)



DSC02408
DO I LOVE HER OR WHAT???   LOVE HER!!!
(and her lips)

~ Cheryl

Popular Posts