Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Friday, January 1, 2010

the year 2010 !

texas jewelry 2
I wanted to wish you all a Very Happy & Healthy New Year!!! Thank you for your kind words, support and encouragement in 2009. Your kindness and friendship have warmed my heart beyond expression. I have enjoyed visiting so many beautiful, creative and inspiring blogs this year and I am looking forward to another year of delight!
2010 ~ can you believe it?
I am not making resolutions, but what I am doing is looking forward to the changes that are coming….
1. the days getting longer (more time to spend outside)
2. warmer weather (really need to start planning for that ~ you ladies know what I mean! )
3. healthier eating/drinking more fluids (no breads, cheese or sugars)
4. gardening (oh, how my rose bushes are going to need me and how I need them)
5. organizing and purging stuff (something I am really good at and love to do)
6. touching upon my creative side (which has suffered due to my job)
7. going to Canton, Texas regularly again (buying cute things for me, not the house)
8. taking care of ME (all those doctor appointments that are overdue)
9. seeing my family (i miss them so much – 2 weeks vacation come April ~yippee)
What are some of the things that you are looking forward to this new year?

Have a beautiful day ~ Cheryl

Popular Posts