Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Monday, May 4, 2009

random shots

randomI don’t have anything creative to show you, but here is what caught my eye this week, which, by the way, was full of rain and work. The above picture was right after it rained. The sky was a magnificent blue!!!

random (2)

These two are full and happy. I know they don’t look happy …. but they are! Well, the one on the left was happy until I came along to take his picture. For some reason, they just don’t like their pictures taken. I also got a back shot of him the other day, but I won’t share that, just trust me that he is a BIG BOY!!!

random (6)When I found a new job, I was hoping I would be able to cross the lake on the way to and from work. I do!

random (7)Seeing the water, just makes me smile.

random (5)I have shared this abandoned gas station before, it is the one I thought would make a cute little shop! Today, I decided to get out of the car and capture the ivy. I loved how the ivy was growing on the piece of screen that was left on the door. random (3) Would make a sweet little porch, don’t cha think?

Have a great week! ~Cheryl

Popular Posts