Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day!

mosaic9a17b7bc9d36434ba14e6be93db562d39a53b4fc

Wishing all moms a day full of sweets, beauty and fun!

And a very special Mother’s Day wish to my mom and all the beautiful women in my life … you all know who you are :) hugs

…and I can’t wait to spend the day with my son.

I also wanted to mention my first “giveaway” win!! Thank you to Debi from Lavender Chick!!

Here is what I won … it is magnificent and came just in time for Mother’s Day!! Debi owns Hummingbird Farms down in South Texas and she has developed a rich and creamy lavender lotion the consistency of a body butter. I look forward to visiting her one day on my way to Fredericksburg ~ and walk her farm.

random 2 003

And to top off this Mother’s Day post. Here is tonight’s sunset! All hubby had to do is come whisper in my ear, “honey, look at the sunset”. He knew I would jump up and run and get my camera!!! Amazing, each day is simply amazing.

Sunset May 8,2009 001

Until next time ~ Cheryl

Mosaic photos from flickr: 1. Cotton Candy, 2. frangipannis, 3. Life is like a box of chocolate, 4. Picnic in the Past, 5. Pink rose, a peace offering to the world, 6. A Postcard From Amsterdam, 7. Strawberry Milkshake - Christchurch, New Zealand - fIMG_0573, 8. lets swing :), 9. Pink colour at sunset

Popular Posts