Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Monday, March 2, 2009

A Very Special Day ..... indeed !!!

Happy Birthday Son!






Today is a very special day in our home. It is our son's 25th birthday! I know all you moms out there with grown children understand when I say, it seems like yesterday when I was bringing my baby home from the hospital. Not knowing what kind of man he would grow up to be. Not knowing the journey we would take as mother and son through his growing years. But I can tell you that I was blessed with an angel of a child. Never any trouble from day one. He was a perfect little infant and baby, a good boy through grade school and throughout his teenage years and he has always been a responsible son. Hubby and I are so very proud !




*************************************************************



Today is also a very special day because my husband is home after a week in the hospital. We brought him home yesterday, our Sunday Date Day!! A little different from our movie, shopping and eating dates ! But a good date at that!






Popular Posts