Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Friday, December 5, 2008

my shiny little apple green Christmas tree


















Well, I did it! I set out to find a white flocked tree for my lime, aqua & gold ornaments but I ended up with this lovely apple green metallic table top tree! I am not sure how the "guys" in my family are going to feel about it, but it reminded me of my childhood. White, pink and blue flocked trees along with silver, gold or pink metallic trees dressed the front windows of living rooms around the neighborhood. This was the late 1950's and throughout the 1960's.  Two great decades!!!

Click here  to read about the origin of the Christmas tree and what was to follow........ Happy decorating! ~Cheryl

Popular Posts