Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Aqua & Rust

1. rust + aqua = heaven, 2. Aqua, 3. Aqua-flections, 4. NK/SHO, 5. Chain Hole, 6. GMC, 7. Untitled, 8. Smiley Buttons, 9. Ol' Reliable


My son's car was my inspiration today. He is an "old soul" in a young body. When he brought this car home he knew mom's heart would melt "just a little". A car built in the 1950's - and it is aqua! I LOVE aqua and rust!!! It's the whole "vintage thing"! With the above mosaic that I have created, you will see that there are many of us out there drawn to these two colors - a beautiful combination. The 50's brought us Aqua....and time has brought us Rust. This post is for those of you who share in my adoration! Enjoy! ~Cheryl

Popular Posts