Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Monday, August 3, 2009

beautiful faces

It was recently my birthday and my wonderful SON got his mom the Nikon D40. All my photos on this blog have been taken with my Sony point and shoot $100 camera. So now I hope to give you even better pics to enjoy! D40 pics 016

D40 pics 019

These are not my beauties, sadly, but I had to share their beautiful faces!

D40 pics 011

Dog Fun!

Photos taken by Brandon with my new Nikon!

Dog owners Kevin & Tiff

My Winning Photo

horses 025

Curly, Moe and Larry! Not really.

Our Home Owners Association had a photo contest for their website header photo and this picture of the horses that I have shared with you on a previous post won their hearts! I received a $50 gift certificate!

Girls at work surprised me with this!

work peeps 002

Popular Posts