Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

a long week

elderly

This is all I can muster up today. I haven’t posted in a while due to starting a new job in a field that I am unfamiliar. The business end of the healthcare industry. Elderly. Beyond assisted living. I wish what I had seen this week could be as healthy as this old woman sitting at the shores edge. But it was not. I need to find a place to put my feelings and the images I am carrying ….. so that I can do my job. I am mentally “spent”. So, bear with me, my loyal readers and new readers.

Right now, I need to jump on my mower ….. there are two acres waiting to be manicured before another rain storm swoops in tomorrow.

Going to "zone out" for a couple of hours. I will be back. I promise.

~until next time, Cheryl

Popular Posts