Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

i really need to know…….??

Are there any McDonald’s in your city that have granite countertops, mahogany wood furniture and booths, marble floors and crystal chandeliers? It is not unusual in and around the Dallas area. So I really need to know where else McDonald’s has this decor. You see, the reason I went to McDonald’s in the first place was for the $1 menu….. but now it’s for the ambiance as well! job search travels 007

job search travels 009

job search travels 008

And while I am posting, I just can’t help to show you a little more of the Redbuds blooming……I have got to get the pictures while the blooms last! So Pretty!!! Yes?

job search travels 002

job search travels 003

Popular Posts