Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

am I in Italy?

italian-school-sign-of-the-venetian-pastry-makers-guild
eatZi’s Market & Deli - Dallas, Texas – click to visitEatzi's Dallas 002Before I go any further, I must tell you that they do not allow you to take pictures inside the market, however, I snuck 3 pictures to share with the blogging world. All employees were eyeing me – but for you - I did it anyway!!! The pictures do not do the market justice. If you are ever in Dallas, you must visit. ~now a little sidetracked ..... Loving the wine crates!!!!!
When you visit eatZi's Market & Deli, you step inside a modern take on an old-world European market. They offer incredible displays in their Chef Case, made-to-order salads and sandwiches, hot, ready-to-eat meals, and Chef's packaged meals made fresh daily. Then, when you're ready to indulge your sweet tooth, you can visit the Pastry Case!!! – I couldn’t get a picture of the pastry area, but you can visit the website and drool!
From breads to snacks, fresh fruit to flowers, cheeses, sides, the finest of wines, marinades, and spreads, eatZi’s has everything you need for gourmet-on-the-go.
I don’t drink wine very often – but when I do – it is Merlot! A red wine grape that is used as both a blending grape and for varietal wines . Merlot-based wines usually have medium body with hints of berry, plum and currant. ~ I know, who cares ..... just pass the bottle!!
Eatzi's Dallas 003
Eatzi's Dallas 001
Overwhelming – but Italian heaven!!!

Popular Posts