Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Solstice


Yesterday, in the Northern Hemisphere, December 21st was Winter Solstice. Even though I am a day late, I had to share this beautiful morning sunrise with you all! Since my last post of the fog, beauty in it's own right, I am now experiencing a dry, crisp, cold morning (28 degree). However, witnessing such remarkable God given colors - even on a cold morning- warms the heart! At the moment I was viewing this sunrise to capture just the right picture, I didn't feel the cold at all. I was in the moment! Something to put on my "list" for 2009. Live in the moment, afterall, that is all we are guaranteed on this beautiful planet earth! Happy Winter! ~Cheryl

Popular Posts