Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!



As I was up late last night catching up on my reading of so many of my  blogger friend's inspiring, beautiful blogs, and sending New Years wishes for 2009 ...... it was just after the stroke of midnight and all of a sudden, I got tagged by Jain at Once in a Blue Moon Iris!! Now, if you don't know Jain, you must visit her  blog. She is an amazing woman who lives in an amazing place, and creates the most amazing things to eat .... and that is all I am going to say about that.....you must see for yourself!

Being tagged means that I must, first, follow the rules of being tagged, and second, I must write 6 random things about "me".

Here are the rules:

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So, here it goes...... 6 random things about me:

1) I make lists. Lists that say "to do", lists that say "to get", lists on top of lists.....I have always made lists because I don't want to forget something that pops in my mind.

2) I have to straighten things. Pictures, piles of papers, books, rugs, pillows, you name it. Everything has to be at the correct angle and aligned with other things in their general area. Crazy!

3) I always wanted four children, but was blessed with one.

4) Currently I have no pets. I had a kitty for 21 years. Sweet thing was never sick or went to the vet until the very end of her life. I also had a true "angel" dog for 14 years. She brought us so much joy and laughter!! It has been 5 years since she has been gone and I am still not ready for the commitment again. It took me two years to stop crying - when I thought or talked about her. I sooooooo adored her with all my heart!


This is my girl!!! xxxxooooo

5) I am the oldest of three and the only girl. I was an only child for the first 10 years of my life. Same mom & dad....they just had a big gap!
6) I played the piano from age 10 to 14 .... and one of the things on my list for 2009 is to sit at the piano and play this year!

Now you know a little more about me!


Tag you are it!


Happy New Year, Girls!!!!! ~ Cheryl

Popular Posts