Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day One - Inspiration




I quickly became inspired by all the beautiful blogs I stumbled across last week. It all started as I was visiting The Old Painted Cottage and while there, I noticed a list of "blogs" being followed. Fellow bloggers who were intertwined with one another.  I was pulled into a place I couldn't escape. Each time I thought I would shut down the computer something else captured my attention ....... beautiful photographs, gorgeous decorating, spectacular handmade jewelry, blogger's eye candy everywhere ........ like looking in a new magazine, page after page, after page .......


~ Cheryl

Popular Posts