Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My word for 2011

DSC03261 This was the last sunset of 2010 as I was driving home from work. When I see these sunsets, it reminds me of why I love living in a lakeside community near a beautiful Metropolitan City - Dallas.  I want to wish a Happy New Year to All who take time out of your busy schedules to stop by and visit my blog! DSC03264 Beautiful Dallas Skyline
My word for 2011 – Energy: person's spirit and vigor; available power
, My goal of obtaining this energy is going to be through proper nutrition, weight loss and balance of work and home. 



Here is a recipe for a fat-flushing/metabolism boosting drink that I saw on the morning show New Years Day.

2 quarts of green tea (iced or hot)
juice of 1 orange
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lime
Can store up to 3 days. Drink 8 oz before breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Here’s to healthy food choices in 2011 !  

Happy New Year ! ~Cheryl

Popular Posts