Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

run……..get the camera!!!!

horses 021

A view of from my back balcony! It was a beautiful day and all were happy!

horses 018

These gorgeous horses belong to my neighbor behind me. They live on a 52 acre farm behind our 2 acres. I get a 54 acre view for the price of 2 ~ without the upkeep! I purposely chose this lot for that reason, in hopes that they never sell. Fingers crossed. Prayers sent.

After eating, this horse family was very feisty. All winter long, they were pretty still, just eating and standing in the cold. But the last couple of weeks I have caught them running around the land a couple times a day!

Running horses ~ the sight just takes your breath away!

It must be the full tummy they get with all the spring “greens” to eat that gives them the energy to play!!

horses 025

I hurried my hubby to get to the fence with me so we could get their pictures. Of course, I came with cut -up apple to entice them to smile!!

horses 024 copy

“Smile ? I don’t think so”.

horses 026“But I will pose”. Such a beauty! It's windblown hair day!!

horses 032 copy horses 030

scenery scenery (2)

A perfect day to drive a mile down the road to get some country pictures!!

scenery (7)

scenery (8)

Country Living ~ from Cottage Farm Villa!!!

~Cheryl~

Popular Posts