Special Interest Posts

Questions or comments? please contact me at......

Copyright

Please do not copy any images and/or contents of this site without express written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh, Candy Cane, Oh Candy Cane......


Candy Cane! Something about a candy cane that is so pretty. For me I think it is the combination of just the "right" color of red with the pearlized white! For the last few years, I have decorated the outside of my home in red&white twinkle lights weaved in and out garland around all my doors. I absolutely love the look. Again, my motto, simple but elegant!



Peppermint Bark



If you have never had Peppermint Bark, you are in for a treat. Here, are many different recipes for this Christmas candy. The recipes couldn't be more simple and they make wonderful gifts for your neighbors! You can have white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate or a combination of all three! A different spin on the peppermint bark is to add crushed Oreo cookies! Whichever bark you make you'll be sure to delight everyone who loves Candy Canes!

a tip: one candy cane can take care of a sweet tooth without the fat!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cane
Amount per Serving
Calories 45
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Sodium 10mg
Total Carbohydrate 11g
Sugars 8g






Popular Posts